Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits that cover out-of-network providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What do I need to do to submit a claim for reimbursement?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Once you commit to therapy, regular attendance is critical to making progress. If you are not able to show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, 48 hours notice is required. Otherwise, you will be charged for the missed session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.